The Integrated International School is always on the look-out for talented, passionate and motivated teaching staff. We have employment opprtunities throughout the year and encourage you to apply for a position with us. Please send your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Available positions are listed below.
Head Teachers for Primary, Middle/High School
- Bachelor's of Education or Master's of Education
- Full-time positions: 8.30am to 5pm;
- Implement and teach curriculum
- A minimum commitment to IIS for two years
- Team-player, good interpersonal and
communication skills, open to feedback and/or
- General ability to teach Math, English, and Science
Package: includes medical benefits (inpatient/outpatient) for staff and his/her dependants, 14 days medical leave, paid holiday leave, further professional development and on-site training. Remuneration dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Certificates, Diplomas or previous relevant experience
- Full-Time position: 8.30am to 5pm
- A minimum commitment to IIS for one year
- Team-player, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Assist main teacher with activities and help students
Package: includes medical claims reimbursement per annum, 14 days medical leave, professional development and on-site training. Remuneration dependent on qualifications and experience.